White Chocolate Fudge
It's easy to make white chocolate fudge with just 4 ingredients and a few minutes!
Servings 16 servings
- 2 cans (14 ounces/307 milliliters) sweetened condensed milk
- 4 cups (640g) white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sprinkles to decorate optional
Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper then spray it with nonstick baking spray.
Combine white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a large bowl that is safe for the microwave.
Place the bowl in the microwave and cook for 1 minute.
Stir the mixture and then microwave for an additional 30 seconds if the chocolate hasn’t fully melted.
Add the vanilla extract and stir to combine. Then transfer the fudge to the lined pan and spread it out evenly with a spoon or an offset spatula.
While the fudge is still soft, add sprinkles to decorate, if desired.
Place in the freezer for at least 4 hours, and up to overnight.
When ready to enjoy, remove fudge from the freezer and cut into desired size pieces.
- Use a warm, serrated knife to cut the fudge into bite-sized pieces.
- Make sure the fudge has chilled at least 4 hours to make cutting neat pieces easier.
- If you need to use a 9x9 pan, this white chocolate fudge recipe will still work, it just won’t be as tall.
- Make sure you use sweetened condensed milk, NOT evaporated milk or creamer or half and half.
- If you’re putting your fudge on a serving platter, cut all the way through the parchment paper when cutting your fudge. This will help prevent it from sticking to your serving tray too.
- If you want the exact kinds of sprinkles I used, grab some of these Wilton sprinkles at your local store: Small Pink Hearts, Jumbo Red Hearts, Jump Red Balls and a White and Gold Medley.
More Dessert Recipes
Calories: 402kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 26mg | Sodium: 103mg | Potassium: 312mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 54g | Vitamin A: 146IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 230mg | Iron: 1mg