Air Fryer Fish Sticks
Homemade Fish Sticks are easy to make and totally delicious!
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (110g) flour
- 1 cup (108g) Italian bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon paprika
Preheat air fryer to 350F / 176C.
Cut tilapia into bite-sized chunks.
Set out three bowls, place flour in one, beat eggs in another, put bread crumbs into the third.
Working with one piece of fish at a time, dip into flour, then the eggs, and finally into the breadcrumbs
Place fish pieces into the air fryer basket, making sure they don't touch. Depending on the size of your air fryer you should be able to fit 12 pieces in each batch.
Air fry for 12-15 minutes, flipping over halfway through. When finished, remove from air fryer and sprinkle with paprika.
Air fryer temperatures can vary depending on the make and model. I recommend starting with less cook time, checking for doneness, then adding more time as needed.
- Be sure to thaw frozen fish according to the package directions before making the fish sticks.
- If the fish is really wet, dry the fish with a paper towel before coating to avoid soggy fish sticks.
- Paprika tends to burn, so I like to sprinkle on paprika after the fish sticks have cooked.
- Thicker fish fillets make need a little longer to cook.
Weight Watchers Points
There are 7 Blue Plan SmartPoints in one serving.
Calories: 425kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 44g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 167mg | Sodium: 521mg | Potassium: 658mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 423IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 89mg | Iron: 4mg