This delicious and colourful Pomegranate Martini is the perfect make-ahead drink needing only 4 ingredients!!
- 250 ml (1 cup) fresh pomegranate juice
- 125 ml (0.5 cup) vodka
- 125 ml (0.5 cup) orange liqueur
- Juice of half a lime
- For garnish - Sugar Seeds from half a pomegranate, chilled
Make Your Pomegranate Martini
Mix together the pomegranate juice, vodka, orange liqueur lime juice in a small pitcher and chill in a refrigerator till needed.
Dip gals rim in water and dip wet rim in sugar to decorate glasses (optional)
Pour into prepared martini glasses, garnish with pomegranate and serve.
Pomegranate Martini Recipe Tips
- Choose a good vodka to make your Pomegranate Martini.
- For something a little different use a flavoured vodka eg orange vodka or raspberry vodka.
- This recipe used Cointreau but you can easily use Triple Sec instead.
- Depending on your taste buds you can use gin instead of vodka in your Martini.
- The Pomegranate Martini is best served cold, If you don’t have enough time to chill it properly, then try freezing it for 5-10 mins before serving.
- Chill your garnishes so that the drink stays cold when you add them in.
- It is easier to start with pomegranate juice but I show you how to juice a pomegranate below.
More Fruit Cocktail Recipes
Cocktail lovers why not check out the selection of cocktail recipes below and let me know what you think.
Calories: 202kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Sodium: 8mg | Potassium: 143mg | Sugar: 17g | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 0.1mg