Slow Cooker Short Ribs
Slow Cooker Short Ribs are deliciously fall-off-the-bone tender and take less than 5 mins of prep work.
- 4 tbsp beef stock
- 2 tbsp tamari soy sauce or regular soy sauce if not gluten-free
- 1.5 tbsp broad bean paste
- 1 tbsp soft dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 3 lb (1.35kg) beef short ribs cut into thirds
- Garnishes - eg toasted sesame seeds chopped chives, chilli flakes etc.
Mix together the beef stock, soy sauce, broad bean paste, brown sugar, sesame oil, garlic and ginger and set aside.
Add the beef ribs into the slow cooker insert and pour the Asian sauce over the ribs.
Cover the slow cooker and cook on high for 3-4 hr or 7-8 on low.
Serve with garnishes to your taste.
Calories: 465kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 49g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 146mg | Sodium: 694mg | Potassium: 947mg | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 5.7mg