Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken
The whole family will love this easy and delicious Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken!
Servings 4 people
- 8 slices Prosciutto
- 1.5 lb (675g) chicken breast
- 4 tbsp chopped mozzarella
- 1 tsp dried oregano divided
- 9 0z (250g) asparagus woody stems removed
- 2 cups (250g) baby plum tomatoes
- 1 bell pepper deseeded and chopped into large chunks
- olive oil
- squeeze of lemon juice
Preheat oven to 400 F / 200C / Gas 6.
Lay the Prosciutto di Parma out on a lightly oil baking tray in preparation for wrapping the chicken.
Use a knife to slice a pocket in the chicken along the length of the chicken making sure not to slice through the other side.
Stuff the chicken breast with the mozzarella and sprinkle on half the oregano.
Wrap the chicken breast in the Prosciutto.
Add the asparagus, baby plum tomatoes and bell peppers to the pan. Sprinkle on the remaining oregano and drizzle the olive oil and a squeeze of lemon juice all over the chicken and vegetables.
Bake for 20-25 mins until chicken has reached an internal temperature of 74C (165F).
Tips for Making Proscuitto Wrapped Chicken
Weight Watchers Points in Proscuitto Wrapped Chicken
There are 5 Freestyle Points in a serving of Proscuitto Wrapped Chicken.
- Fully cook the chicken to 74C (165F). You can check with a thermometer around 20 mins. Make sure juice runs clear.
- Slice chicken and prepare vegetables ahead of time if necessary.
- Customise by swapping out asparagus for long stemmed broccoli or try a different soft cheese.
Calories: 338kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 43g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 131mg | Sodium: 401mg | Potassium: 1009mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 2075IU | Vitamin C: 52.1mg | Calcium: 108mg | Iron: 2.5mg