Easy Steak Seasoning
Steak Seasoning adds amazing steakhouse flavor to steak, other meats, and even veggies.
Herbs And Spices
- 3 tablespoon salt flakes
- 3 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon crushed coriander seeds
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon red chili flakes
Homemade Steak Seasoning Tips
- Mix up the salt. You can use pink Himalayan salt, Kosher salt, or even the regular table variety. BUT you would need to adjust the ratios of the ingredients you use.
- Vary spices. Feel free to add a teaspoon more or less of the ingredients to your taste. Add-ons I have used include dried parsley and dried dill. Delish!
- Awesome rub. This makes an awesome rub and works great on steaks (of course), other meats, and fish which you can then cook up in a skillet, Instant Pot, Air Fryer or oven.
- Blend into a powder. If you prefer you can add all the ingredients into a spice grinder and then blend into a powder.
- Make a big batch. Double or triple the recipe depending on how often you use this.
- Make a paste. Sometimes it is easier to mix the seasoning blend with some oil and make a paste before rubbing on meat, veggies, etc.
- Suitable for various diets. This is suitable for vegan, gluten-free, paleo, low carb, Keto, and Whole30 diets.
Weight Watchers Points
A serving of this steak seasoning recipe contains 0 (zero) Blue Plan SmartPoints.
More Spices and Seasonings
Calories: 10kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1399mg | Potassium: 50mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 281IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 1mg