Easy Festive Fruit Punch
This Festive Fruit Punch is easy to make and super versatile. Perfect for all your holiday entertaining!
- 5 cups (1183mL) cranberry juice
- 2 cups (473mL) pineapple juice
- 2 cups (473mL) ginger beer
- 25 ounces (750mL) dry white wine
- 1 cup (236mL) dark rum
- 2 oranges sliced
- 2 lemons sliced
- 1 cup (340g) whole cranberries
Slice oranges and lemons and set aside.
Combine cranberry juice, pineapple juice, ginger beer, white wine, and rum in a large beverage dispenser or punch bowl. Stir to mix well.
Add cranberries and fruit slices and stir.
Serve over ice.
Tips for Making Easy Festive Fruit Punch
What to Serve with Easy Festive Fruit Punch
Crunchy Air Fryer Chickpeas
Pistachio, Feta & Pomegranate Crostini
5 Minute Cheese Snack Mix
Weight Watchers Points in Easy Festive Fruit Punch
There are 6 Freestyle Points in one serving of Easy Festive Fruit Punch.
- Get a jump on your prep work by slicing the fruit in advance and store in airtight containers in the fridge until you’re ready to make the punch.
- You can make it non-alcoholic. For our Christmas parties, I make a kids-friendly variation that includes sparkling water, orange juice, pomegranate juice and extra slices of fruit.
- Try adding scoops of sherbet or sorbet for extra delicious flavour and a dramatic presentation.
- Make an ice ring to float inside the punch and keep it chilled longer.
Calories: 153kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Sodium: 8mg | Potassium: 184mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 75IU | Vitamin C: 27mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 0.6mg