Non Alcoholic Sangria
This colourful, fun, easy to make, refreshing drink is perfect for any time of the year!
- 3 cups (750 ml) red grape juice
- 1.5 cups (375 ml) sparkling water / carbonated water
- 1.5 cups (375 ml) cranberry juice or orange juice
- 2 cups (500 g) of chopped fruit
- herbs and fresh citrus slices, to garnish
Add the grape juice, cranberry or orange juice, and sparkling water and chopped fruit to a large jug or drink dispenser.
Chill in the refrigerator for a minimum of 1 hour.
Remove from fridge, top with ice and garnish with herbs and fruit before serving.
Calories: 141kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 10mg | Potassium: 314mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 30g | Vitamin A: 335IU | Vitamin C: 32.8mg | Calcium: 24mg | Iron: 0.6mg