Air Fryer Chicken Quesadilla
Air Fryer Chicken Quesadillas are quick, easy and full of great Mexican flavor!
Air Fryer Chicken Quesadilla Ingredients:
- 2 corn tortillas gluten-free
- 3 tablespoons guacamole
- 1/3 cup cheddar cheese grated
- 1/2 cup (about 100g) cooked chicken breast cubed
Air Fryer Chicken Quesadilla Recipe Instructions:
Preheat air fryer to 325 F / 170 C.
Lightly spray the air fryer basket with olive oil.
Set the first tortilla inside the basket. Then spread on the guacamole, add the cheese and chicken and then top with the second tortilla.
Use a toothpick to hold the top tortilla in place during cooking.
Cook for 6-10 mins (depending on how crispy you like them), carefully flipping the quesadilla over halfway through.
Remove from the air fryer, cut and serve.
- Use a toothpick to hold down the top tortilla. Or you can place the metal trivet that comes with the air fryer on top to keep it in place during cooking.
- I use corn tortillas in this recipe, as we prefer to make these gluten-free. But you can swap in flour tortillas instead.
- Store any leftover tortillas in the freezer. Then just defrost for about 15 mins when needed.
What to Serve With Air Fryer Chicken Quesadillas
Instant Pot Black Beans.
Mexican Rice in the Instant Pot.
More Air Fryer Recipes.
Instant Pot Arroz Con Leche.
Air Fryer Chicken Quesadilla Weight Watchers Points
There are 4 Freestyle SmartPoints in one Air Fryer Chicken Quesadilla serving.
Calories: 106kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 22mg | Sodium: 87mg | Potassium: 159mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 110IU | Vitamin C: 1.4mg | Calcium: 78mg | Iron: 0.4mg