Who is with me in welcoming ‘pumpkin everything’ season?
I hear you all say me, me, me and I am glad to have you here. And to celebrate, I thought I could share this easy baked pumpkin pancake. Maybe we can all set up a virtual pumpkin party, were we all make this pumpkin pancake, share snaps and chat and e-eat together. Kind of like a pumpkin street party, right?
In my head, this sounds totally awesome. What do you think?
I am super excited to share the recipe for this baked pumpkin pancake with you. My kiddos aka the pancake monsters, have to have pancakes at least 3 times a week. Heck, if I agree to give them pancakes 7 days a week I would certainly be known as #bestevermama.
So, I am constantly on the lookout for more pancake recipes to add to our repertoire. Just check out our baked sweet potato pancake and or semolina pancakes topped with maple and nutmeg roasted plantain and Baked Almond Flour Pancakes recipes.
How to make Baked Pumpkin Pancakes
So hurrah for easy to throw together, a little bit addictive, healthier, totally scrumptions and a joy to bake (no flipping, peeps, no flipping) baked pumpkin pancakes that are made with just 7 ingredients aka:
- Plain flour
- Pumpkin puree
- Ground cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
Just throw everything into the blender, whiz into pancake batter, add into a skillet and bake in hot oven. Beyond easy right peeps?
Some reasons why these baked pumpkin pancakes are awesome
- They help with our pumpkin everything love. Pumpkin everything…
- There is no such thing as orange vegetable madness, only orange vegetable celebration.
- They are baked pancakes, so all that time NOT flipping pancakes means more time doing other fun things right?
- They work well with fruits, caramelised nuts, bacon, and EVERYTHING.
- You have make them Every Single Day for a week / month / year because well you can and they are quick and easy to make with only 7 ingredients.
- And well they are pancakes peeps, pancakes.
And really, we all NEED these pancakes in our lives.
Have I convinced you?
Thank you for reading my 7 ingredient slow cooker venison stew recipe post. And please come visit again as I continue dreaming up recipes, traditional African recipes, African fusion recipes, Sierra Leone recipes, travel plans and much more for you.
Get The Baked Pumpkin Pancake Recipe
Don't forget to tag #recipesfromapantry on Instagram or Twitter if you try Baked Pumpkin Pancake! It is really, really awesome for me when you make one of my recipes and I'd love to see it. You can also share it on my Facebook page. Please pin this recipe to Pinterest too! Thank you for reading Recipes from a Pantry.
Baked Pumpkin Pancake
- 70 g (2.5oz) plain flour
- 120 ml (0.5 cup) milk
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp melted butter
- Preheat oven to fan-assisted 190C / 210C / 425F / gas 7 and let the pan heat up in the oven.
- Add all the ingredients for the pancake into a blender and blend into a smooth batter.
- Transfer the batter into the preheated oven ready pan and bake for 20-25 mins until the pancake is golden and puffed.
- Quarter the pancake and serve.
- Serves 2 (hungry bunnies) to four people.
Please pin me: