Easy baked blueberry pancake – healthy blue berry pancake recipe.
Did I ever tell you guys that my kiddoes are pancake monsters? Seriously, I HAVE to make pancakes (and waffles) about 3 times a week. We go through a whole host of pancake recipes each week like coconut plantain pancakes, almond crepes and double coconut pancakes with cardamom.
Now pancake monsterness is normally ok – I can cope with it fine. Except, what do you do when on the first day of a self-catering holiday, the girls demand pancakes and there is not a single non-stick pancake pan around? Erm, go into the garden, do a mini hysterical quiet screaming fest, come back in and look into baked pancake recipes. Simples. Plus I was particularly excited to be able to offer them a healthy pancake breakfast with the extra bonus of not having to spend ages hovering by the cooker frying pancake after pancake.
Anyway, cue some baked mango pancakes, baked apple pancakes and now an easy baked blueberry pancake. Just think a pancake cake, chockablock with juicy blueberries in every single mouthful. Topped with a dusting of icing sugar and extra berries, this pancake just rocks. Pancake day sorted then?
More recently, I have been making this baked blueberry pancake in my trusty Multicooker Redmond. I pretty much throw in the batter, get the kiddoes to add in the blueberries, set it to bake and leave it. I do flip over the pancake during the last 10 mins of baking so that the top gets golden and the blueberries burst even further. It comes out of the Multicooker Redmond looking seriously impressive. Plus big points for serving pancake cake for breakfast.
So have you guys ever tried a baked pancake before? What did you think?
This post is sponsored. Thank you for supporting the brands that make it possible for me to continue cooking up great recipes for you. All opinions are my own.
Don't forget to tag #recipesfromapantry on Instagram or Twitter if you try Easy Baked Vanilla Blueberry Pancake #pancakeday! It is really, really awesome for me when you make one of my recipes and I'd love to see it. You can also share it on my Facebook page. Please pin this recipe to Pinterest too! Thank you for reading Recipes from a Pantry.
Easy Baked Vanilla Blueberry Pancake #pancakeday
- Combine flour and baking powder in a large bowl.
- Mix the milk, melted butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract and egg in a separate bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix until just combined.
- Spray the Multicooker Redmond bowl with cooking spray.
- Pour the batter into the Multicooker bowl and smooth before adding in the blueberries.
- Close the cover, select the bake programme and set the time for 40 mins.
- After 30 mins, open the lid, gently flip over the pancake, close the lid and bake until the programme finishes.
- Remove the pancake, dust with some icing sugar and serve with extra berries.