Hey folks, I am sooooo excited to announce that I have created the ultimate Instant Pot recipe binder. Are you like me and need some help with organization, meal planning and prepping, and saving money? Then read on to find out why you totally need this recipe binder in your life…..
This awesome 30-page Instant Pot Recipe Binder Printable gives you everything you need and all in one place. It contains all sorts of easy-to-use tools and helpful information to give you a truly organized and easily accessible recipe collection.
Best news is that this binder is currently on offer for only $9.99!!!!!
You know how much I love my Instant Pot (soooooo much!). And I am always on the hunt for ways to get more from cooking with the little kitchen miracle.
So much so, that I felt it was time to create my very own resource to share. And the result is this Instant Pot recipe binder, which helps make cooking with the Instant Pot easier, more efficient, and more fun!
Peeps, if you’ve been searching for the perfect solution for storing and organizing your beloved Instant Pot recipes, you have found it. Plus there’s even more. Need help with conversions? Following a particular diet? Guess what: this binder can help with all that too! Yeap, it has got everything covered so you can become the Instant Pot pro that you are meant to be.
What This Instant Pot Recipe Binder Includes:
- 1 Instant Pot Recipes Binder Cover
- 1 Instant Pot Recipe Page
- 9 Recipe Category Cover Pages (mains, appetizers, desserts, sides, drinks, 15-minute meals, pantry recipes, frugal and a blank page for you to customize)
- 7 Specialty Category Cover Pages (low carb, paleo, vegan, vegetarian, keto, Weight Watchers, gluten free)
- 1 Kitchen Conversion Sheet
- 3 Inventory Sheets (pantry, fridge, freezer)
- 2 Instant Pot Cooking Times Cheat Sheets
- 2 Pre-Filled Instant Pot recipes (that can be made right away!)
- 1 Notes and Tips Page
Makes Meal Planning a Breeze
Meal planning is a really big thing for me. Which is why I have made sure to include plenty of resources within the binder to help with this too. I absolutely loooooove the handy inventory sheets, where you easily keep tabs on the items you have in your pantry, fridge and freezer (or freezers, if you’re like me).
When you know exactly what you’ve got on hand, you can easily use it all up and then replenish. No more wasting ingredients or panicked trips to the store. This recipe book makes meal planning a breeze, saving you valuable time and money!
Assembling Your Instant Pot Recipe Book
This post contains affiliate links. For more information, check out my disclosure.
From a super cute binder, supplies to helpful tools, I’ve found just what you need to get your Instant Pot recipe book all set up:
- colorful ombre design 1-inch binder
- sturdy handheld hole punch
- set of divider pages (comes with clear zipper pouch & card holder too)
- handy snap-in bookmark dividers in fun prints
- clear sheet protectors with pastel color-coded edges
- **Check out my list of the best Instant Pot Accessories you can get**.
Get The Instant Pot Recipe Binder
Want the complete set of Instant Pot Recipe Binder Printables in your inbox right now? Click the image below to get them sent to you now!
Even More Handy Printables
And don’t forget to check out the other printables I have to offer on my store. If you love the Instant Pot recipe binder, then you will want to check out my Full Recipe Binder, which gives you sooooo much more! We’re talking more reference sheets, more customizable templates, plus fantastic air fryer recipes, slow cooker recipes, and even holiday recipes.
Want it? Click the button below to grab your own copy of the full recipe binder so you can organize and streamline every aspect of your cooking life!