Need some easy Christmas Appetizer recipes? Then look no further than these colourful Pistachio, Feta and Pomegranate Crostini.
Guys, it is time to start thinking about Christmas appetizer recipes and these Pistachio, Feta and Pomegranate Crostinis are a great way to bring some Christmas colour and taste to your table.
Think roasted nutty pistachios, salted feta and sweet ruby red pomegranate seeds and crusty baked bread. And if your guests prefer fewer carbs then use lettuce cups instead of bread. You can prep everything beforehand, glam up, and pour out the Christmas cocktails and pull of the appetizers as guests turn up.
How To Make Feta, Pomegranate And Pistachio Crostinis
There are two ways to make these easy Christmas Crostini.
The oven way (they take a little bit more time).
- Preheat oven and arrange the baguette slices on a baking tray, drizzle on some olive oil and bake until they are golden.
- Assemble the crostini by topping the bread with some feta cheese, pistachio nuts and pomegranate seeds and finish with a drizzle of honey.
The Even easier no-bake way
You don’t need to actually bake the crostini.
- Just start with a fresh crusty baguette and assemble the crostini by topping the bread with some feta cheese, pistachio nuts and pomegranate seeds and finish with a drizzle of honey.
More Christmas Recipes
Easy Pressure Cooker Chicken Breast.
Orange, Pistachio and Pomegranate Couscous Salad.
Happy almost hols folks.
Thank you for reading my easy Pistachio, Feta and Pomegranate Crostini. recipe post. And please come and visit again as I continue dreaming up recipes, traditional African recipes, African fusion recipes, Sierra Leone recipes, travel plans and much more for you. Thanks for reading Recipes from a Pantry, UK food blog.
Get The Pistachio, Feta and Pomegranate Crostini Recipe
Don't forget to tag #recipesfromapantry on Instagram or Twitter if you try Pistachio, Feta and Pomegranate Crostini! It is really, really awesome for me when you make one of my recipes and I'd love to see it. You can also share it on my Facebook page. Please pin this recipe to Pinterest too! Thank you for reading Recipes from a Pantry.
Pistachio, Feta and Pomegranate Crostini
- 1 baguette sliced thinly
- Olive oil
- 200 g feta cheese cubed
- 100 g (1 cup) roast salted pistachios chopped
- Seeds from 1 pomegranate
- Honey to drizzle
- Preheat oven to fan assisted 160C / 180 C / 350F / gas 4.
- Arrange the baguette slices on a baking tray, drizzle on some olive oil and bake until they are golden.
- Assemble the crostinis by topping the bread with some feta cheese, pistachio nuts and pomegranate seeds and finish with a drizzle of honey.
- Serve with a Christmas cocktail or some champagne and enjoy.
Love doll is made very sophisticated, and it seems that there is not a difference of the actual face. Can wm doll face phone identification?
There are thousands of people who don’t want to lose the variation of theirダッチワイフworks but the real thing is coming in the form of giving you all that you want and Realistic Sex dolls are always ready for you to do anything you want from them.
Solid dolls made of all silica gel: The body and part details of ダッチワイフthe solid dolls made of all silica gel are realistic, and they are more close to the real person in vision.
Your blog has piqued a lot of real interest. I can see why since you have done such a good job of making it interesting. I appreciate your efforts very much.