I get to share these peach strawberry ice lollies with you. Especially since we are going through a series of so, so hot that I feel like I am in Africa / should spend the day at the beach / should sit in a tub full of ice / should live in a kaftan / insert anything else you want in here days. My kind of weather. And definitely perfect popsicle weather.
These peach strawberry popsicles are made with just 5 ingredients. Yeap, just 5. You can make life very easy by whizzing everything together in just 5 minutes. However, it is much much more fun to spend that extra minute to separately whiz the strawberries and the peaches to end up with these two-toned ice lollies. Plus, they look so pretty that it is definitely worth it.
Oh and one little tip here – milk + peach strawberry ice lollies = much creamier ice lollies. Trust me, I am a food blogger. I simply added some of my fridge staple a2 Milk™ and the result was much richer iced treats. For those of you who don’t know a2 Milk™ easier to digest milk that has only the A2 protein, not the A1 protein that has been discovered to cause bloating and all sort of digestive problems in some people. It has been shown to make a huuuuge difference to some people who were previously thought to be lactose intolerant. I the summer months, I certainly go a little crazy with the milk in ice lollies knowing that a great number of people, including my sister can treat themselves. I am nothing if not helpful, right?
Now whilst I used strawberries and peaches, as these where what I had, you can try them with anything you have lying around, raspberries, blackberries, melon etc. You name it, you can try it. The main thing is to have fun testing them out.
So here is how to make peach strawberry ice lollies. Please do try them and if you do make them, then please do tag me on Instagram or twitter so that I can pop over and have a look. It is really, really awesome for me when you make any one of my recipes.
Thank you for reading my peach strawerry ice lollies / peach strawberry popsicle recipe post. This post is sponsored by some really lovely folk. Thank you for supporting them, as they make it possible for me to continue dreaming up recipes, African recipes, Sierra Leonean recipes, travel plans and much more for you. Opinions as always, are my own.
- 180 g 6.3 oz strawberries hulled and roughly shopped
- 2 small bananas peeled and divided
- 120 ml 0.5 cup milk, divided (I used a2 Milk™)
- 2 tsp maple syrup divided
- 180 g 6.3 oz peaches, destoned, peeled and roughly chopped
- Whizz up the strawberries, 1 banana, half the milk ad 1 tsp of maple syrup in a blender and split the mixture evenly between 6 ice lolly moulds.
- Rinse out the blender and whizz the peaches and remaining ingredients and pour the mixture in to the half full ice lolly moulds.
- Freeze the ice lollies for 1 hr, then take them out and pop in the sticks, before freezing until solid.
Used a plant based soya or almond drink if you want to make this vegan.
Please pin me: