Learn how to reheat food in an air fryer and say goodbye to those sad and soggy leftovers! Reheating in an air fryer is quick and easy, and your food will turn out perfectly crispy and as flavorful as freshly made.
Tired of being disappointed when you reheat leftovers but they end up soggy, sad, and bland? Learn how to reheat food in the air fryer and turn those lifeless leftovers into deliciously crispy, totally tasty meals that are as good as freshly made.
Whether you reheat food that’s been cooked in the air fryer or that prepared another method, reheating in air fryer is so quick and simple, you’ll never want to do it any other way!
Can You Reheat Food in an Air Fryer?
Yes, you can reheat food in an air fryer! It’s incredibly easy to do, and soooooo much better than using the microwave. Reheating leftovers in an air fryer means they’re never soggy or bland.
When you learn how to reheat food in air fryer, whether it’s restaurant leftovers or an extra batch from last night’s dinner, your food will turn out perfectly cooked and full of flavor. So good in fact, your family will think you were hard at work cooking up a freshly made meal. #ourlittlesecret
Why Reheat Food in Air Fryer?
- It’s Fast – The air fryer takes a fraction of the time as reheating in a conventional oven.
- So Easy – Simply add the food into the basket or tray and let the air fryer do the rest.
- Reduce Waste – Using up all of your leftovers saves you money and elminates waste.
- Amazing Results – Food reheated in the air fryer turns out perfectly crispy, never soggy.
How To Reheat Food in Air Fryer
Reheating leftovers in an air fryer is done in the same way as cooking food for the first time. The big difference is you will use a lower temperature to make sure your food doesn’t get too dry.
You’ll be amazed at how your food turns out perfectly cooked and totally delicious every time!
Be sure to check out each of the following posts for step-by-step instructions to reheating in air fryer. Simply click on the link in each of the images to get to the full recipe.
- Make sure the air fryer basket is clean and dry before adding your food.
- Do not overcrowd the air fryer basket; leave room on all sides of the food so air can circulate.
- Air fryer temperatures can vary depending on the make and model. It’s a good idea to start with less time, check food for doneness, then add more time if needed.
- For best results, preheat the air fryer before adding food. Check out this post to lear How To Preheat the Air Fryer.
Bonus Tip: Want to reheat the delectable air fryer chocolate chip cookies you made yesterday? Simply put them in the air fryer basket and reheat at 300F / 149C for 2-3 minutes. They will be as warm and delicious as when freshly made! #somuchyum
The air fryer is great for reheating food, and almost any food can reheat in air fryer successfully. Some of the best foods to reheat in air fryer include;
The time needed for reheating leftovers in an air fryer depends on a few things: how much food is in the air fryer basket, the size of the food, and what temperature is used.
Consult the different reheating in air fryer posts in the gallery above to get specific temperature and timing information for each type of food.
More Air Fryer Recipes You Might Like
Love to reheat in air fryer? Then try these other amazing air fryer recipes:
- Air Fryer Fish and Chips.
- The Best Air Fryer Whole Chicken.
- Parmesan Breaded Air Fryer Chicken Tenders.
- Air Fryer Pork Chops.
- Crispy Air Fryer Potato Wedges.
Thank you for reading my Reheat in Air Fryer recipe post. And please come visit again as I continue to slice, dice and dream up affordable Air Fryer recipes, Instant Pot Recipes, Southern Recipes and more. Thanks for supporting Recipes from a Pantry, food blog.