I need some more beetroot recipes in my life.
Like this sweet roasted beetroot salad with sweet potato and pear balanced by some tangy feta and some crunch from walnuts. Simple, beautifully coloured and great flavours.
It is an easy lunch box idea, brunch recipe and makes a great side to some roast meat. Try it yourself and let me know what you think.
Entering this recipe into the #AgaInspiredRecipes competition hosted by Rix Petroleum.
Don't forget to tag #recipesfromapantry on Instagram or Twitter if you try Roasted Beetroot Salad with Sweet Potato and Pear! It is really, really awesome for me when you make one of my recipes and I'd love to see it. You can also share it on my Facebook page. Please pin this recipe to Pinterest too! Thank you for reading Recipes from a Pantry.
Roasted Beetroot Salad with Sweet Potato and Pear
- 3 medium beetroot kept whole
- Olive oil
- 2 medium sweet potatoes peeled and cut into bite size pieces
- 1 pear cut into bite sized pieces
- 100 g (3.5oz) salad leaves
- 150 g (5oz) cubed feta cheese
- Large handful of chopped walnuts
- Balsamic vinegar dressing
- Preheat the oven to fan assisted 160C / 180C / 350F / gas 4 / Aga roasting oven.
- Drizzle some oil and salt on the beetroot, wrap them up in some foil and roast them for about 1 hr or until tender. When done take them out of the oven, let them cool and peel them. Then cut them into bite size pieces.
- In the mean time mix the sweet potato with some oil and salt and roast for about 25 mins until done and set aside.
- Assemble the salad by layering the leaves, then the beetroot, sweet potato and pear, then the feta cheese and walnuts before drizzling on the balsamic vinegar dressing.
pretty little gardener
Your impressive writing allows me to see the world in a beautiful way. Now I feel very good because everything is beautiful and I feel very good. Thank you for making slope io me positive
My son loves this recipe, but I also have a few twists by adding some specially prepared meats to give my son and nephew an extra boost. my basketball stars.
Roasted beetroot salad, with sweet potato and pear is a delicious way to start the day. This salad is seriously tasty and healthier than anything you will find in the stores. It’s a great side dish for any meat or fish dish you might be preparing for dinner, too. Here you get https://christchurchconcretedriveways.co.nz/ and learn more new things about concrete design. Beetroot is a healthy vegetable that’s rich in beta-carotene and vitamin C. Roasted beetroot salad with sweet potato and pear is a delicious and nutritious dish that can be made easily at home. It’s also gluten-free, low in calories, and easy to prepare.
Printables you need to help how to get fiberglass out of skin
you cook easy recipes & to help you get more organized in cooking & meal planning.