It is almost pancake day so time for this pancake lover to update an old post on how to make pancakes.
Oh yeah. Plus I get to show off and use my lovely set of kitchen goodies from the Andrew James team.
You get why I need to do this right? I am talking super cool stainless steel measuring cups, spoons, chocolate shaker and mixing bowl set. I am all grown up in kitchen utensils land. Head over to their website to see their lovely and huge range of kitchen products.
So here is my easy to follow pancake recipe adapted from Jaime Oliver. It consists entirely of pantry staples and is very easy to adapt with various spices, fruits, ingredients and toppings. Sky is the limit.
Below are other pancake recipes you might like.
Big smoochy thanks to Andrew James for sending me these fantastic kitchen goodies.
Don't forget to tag #recipesfromapantry on Instagram or Twitter if you try How to Make Pancakes! It is really, really awesome for me when you make one of my recipes and I'd love to see it. You can also share it on my Facebook page. Please pin this recipe to Pinterest too! Thank you for reading Recipes from a Pantry.
How to Make Pancakes
- Mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Pour in the milk and break in the two eggs.
- Use a whisk to mix the ingredients till they are combined into a thick batter.
- Be careful not to over mix them and it is ok if you have a some lumps in the batter.
- Heat a frying pan on low medium heat and melt a bit of butter in it.
- When the butter starts sizzling add in about half a ladle of the batter mixture.
- Cook until the top of the pancake is full of bubbles and the bottom is golden.
- Then turn the pancakes over and cook till golden too.
- Keep pancakes warm in oven till you have finished frying the rest.
- Serve with various toppings.