From main dishes, soups, and sides, to breakfasts, desserts and even beverages, these recipes require just a handful of ingredients and almost no prep work.
Related Link : Best Glass Meal Prep Containers.
What are the benefits of an Instant Pot?
Friends, when you cook with an Instant Pot, you can take advantage of many benefits. Here are 3 main benefits an Instant Pot provides:
- Save time and energy. Compared to other cooking methods, pressure cooking with the Instant Pot reduces your cook time, not to mention energy usage. The makers of the Instant Pot have conducted tests that show savings of up to 70%.
- It really is soooooo easy. Just add your ingredients to the Instant Pot, set it and forget it. No watching and no stirring required.
- Ideal for meal prep. Love the thought of getting a jump on your weekly meal prep? With the Instant Pot, it’s quick and simple to whip up all sorts of dishes in advance, then store them in the fridge or freezer until needed.
And folks, it gets even better. This collection of Instant Pot Recipes for Beginners also includes recipes that cater to a wide range of dietary considerations (including vegan, paleo, keto, and weight watchers). This means when it comes to cooking with the Instant Pot, there really is something for everyone!
Instant Pot Recipes Pantry Staples
Be sure to keep your pantry and fridge stocked with these versatile staples. That way you can easily whip up all sorts of easy Instant Pot recipes without having to make a special trip to the market.
- Beans, all varieties
- Boneless, skinless chicken or turkey breasts
- Ground beef
- Stock or broth (chicken, beef or vegetable)
- Fruit and vegetables (fresh or frozen)
- Herbs and spices
- Rice and quinoa
- Cooking spray and olive oil
- Vinegar (balsamic, red wine, rice)
So, are you ready to check out this collection of 30 Instant Pot Recipes For Beginners? Then read on, and prepare to fall in Instant Pot love!