Folks, you have officially landed on the best Instant Pot recipe post on the internet.
At least I’d like to think so.
Like many of you, I have fallen in looooove with my Instant Pot. It’s so bad that I actually had a dream about it one night. I ended up on a beautiful tropical island somewhere with all my family and friends, and I cooked Instant Pot chili on a sunny beach for them.
Nevermind the fact that this beach had no electricity. A solar-powered Instant Pot?
During my waking hours, I have spent far too much time dreaming up Instant Pot recipes for all of you and drooling over Instant Pot recipes from other food bloggers. There are sooooooo many good recipes out there that I couldn’t keep my newfound knowledge to myself.
And so this post — The Ultimate List of Easy Instant Pot Recipes — was born. I’ve included over 75 yummy Instant Pot recipes in this post and I plan to add even more. To make this easy Instant Pot recipe post even easier, I’ve divided it into categories so you can quickly find what you’re looking for:
- Instant Pot Breakfast Recipes
- Instant Pot Main Dish Recipes
- Instant Pot Soup and Stew Recipes
- Instant Pot Chilli Recipes
- Other Instant Pot Main Dish Recipes
- Instant Pot Dessert Recipes
- Instant Pot Side Dish Recipes
- Vegan Instant Pot Recipes
- Other Instant Pot Recipes (includes snacks, drinks, etc.)
Make sure to bookmark this post right now so you can come back to it later as I add more recipes.
And if you don’t have an Instant Pot yet, you can join the Instant Pot party (it’s a really, really fun party) by picking up an Instant Pot DUO Plus 6 Qt 9-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker.
The Ultimate List of Easy Instant Pot Recipes
Enjoy, and please do tell me if you discover any new favourites on this list.
Instant Pot Breakfast Recipes
Caramelized Onion Mushroom Kale Quiche from Wholesome Yum
Yeap, a low carb quiche in the Instant Pot. An ‘ultra fluffy’ quiche, too… even better.
Coconut Low Carb Porridge from Low Carb Yum
This is ‘the perfect hot keto cereal’ made with a base of dried coconut, coconut milk, and coconut water.
Instant Pot Strawberry Trail Mix Oatmeal from Peas and Crayons
You’ll love this yummy Instant Pot breakfast recipe. Oatmeal swirled with nuts and dried fruit… what’s not to love?
Healthy Chocolate Steel Cut Oats from A Virtual Vegan
This dreamy and creamy steel cut oats recipe is sweetened only with a banana — no sugar at all. It’s an Instant Pot breakfast recipe that almost tastes like dessert.
A few more easy Instant Pot breakfast recipes that you’ll love:
- Instant Pot Steel Cut Oats from Recipes from a Pantry
- Instant Pot Quinoa Blueberry Breakfast Bowl from Sidewalk Shoes
- 5-Ingredient Pressure Cooker Cheesy Egg Bake from Kitschen Cat
The Ultimate Guide to the Instant Pot
To learn everything you need to know about the Instant Pot, check out my post: Instant Pot Review – The Ultimate Guide to the Instant Pot.
Instant Pot Main Dish Recipes
Soups, stews, and chilli recipes are suuuuuper popular for the Instant Pot, so I’ve divided the next grouping of recipes into three sections: Instant Pot soup and stew recipes, Instant Pot chilli recipes, and other Instant Pot Main Dish Recipes.
Instant Pot Soup and Stew Recipes
I often store my soup in my Instant Pot inner pot (sooo easy) by using a Silicone Lid made for the Instant Pot.
Potato Instant Pot Soup from Recipes from a Pantry
This creamy Instant Pot soup is sooo good and comes together in just a few simple steps.
The Easiest Instant Pot Beef Stew from Recipes from a Pantry
Quick to whip up, requires only 10 ingredients, and is hearty enough to be a meal. What else do you need in a stew?
Instant Pot Vegan Lentil Soup from Healthier Steps
Another veggie-rich vegan soup, this easy Instant Pot Lentil Soup recipe cooks in just about 15 mins for a quick and healthy supper.
Instant Pot Broccoli Cheese Soup from Whole Food Bellies
This soup is ‘SUPER CHEESY’ (that language right there speaks to my soul) and rich thanks to two types of cheese and heavy cream (and plenty of broccoli, of course).
A few more easy Instant Pot soup and stew recipes that you’ll love:
- Instant Pot Tortilla Soup from Flour + Spice
- Instant Pot Tomatillo Pork Soup from From Pasta to Paleo
- Instant Pot Kale Lentil Soup from Mrishtanna
- Instant Pot Jambalaya from All She Cooks
- Healthy Instant Pot Lasagna Soup from Carmy
- Instant Pot Creamy Chicken Gnocchi Soup from Simple Happy Foodie
- Savory Instant Pot Butternut Squash Soup from The Life Jolie
- Instant Pot Split Pea and Ham Soup from My Kitchen Love
- Instant Pot Posole – Pork Stew from Simple Happy Foodie
- Instant Pot Low-Carb Loaded Cauliflower Soup from Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Instant Pot Hearty Vegetable and Brown Rice Soup from Yay! for Food
- Instant Pot Balsamic Pork Tenderloin from Bacon is Magic
- Instant Pot Beef Vindaloo from Krumpli
Instant Pot Chilli Recipes
Instant Pot Chilli in 25 Mins from Recipes from a Pantry
You’ll love this comforting, warm, and over-the-top delicious Instant Pot chilli recipe. Easily double or triple it for a crowd.
White Bean Chicken Chilli Soup from A Saucy Kitchen
This white bean chicken chilli is fresh, filling, and flavourful, especially when topped with chopped avocado.
Turkey and Sweet Potato Chilli from Whole Food Bellies
This chilli recipe is filled with hearty ingredients like turkey, sweet potato, chickpeas, and vegetable stock to make a chilli that is a bit outside ‘traditional’ chilli but so, so good.
Vegetarian Quinoa Chilli from Peas and Crayons
Another winning chilli recipe — this one a vegetarian recipe with lentils, black beans, and loads of filling veggies.
A few more easy Instant Pot chilli (or Instant Pot chili, if you prefer) recipes that you’ll love:
- Green Tomato Garlic Chilli from Farm Fresh Feasts
- Pressure Cooker Green Chicken Chilli from A Nerd Cooks
- Quick Vegan Sweet Potato Chilli from Living Sweet Moments
Other Instant Pot Main Dish Recipes
Instant Pot Mac and Cheese with Roasted Poblanos from The Crumbly Kitchen
This easy Instant Pot recipe is heated up with roasted poblanos, but cooled down with creamy layers of cheese.
Instant Pot Salmon with Chili-Lime Sauce from Savory Tooth
Salmon in the Instant Pot? Yeap, and it only takes 5 mins under pressure.
Instant Pot Mexican Pizza from The Typical Mom
This recipe looks sooo fun to make. Layers of cheese, sauce, turkey mince, and corn tortillas make an easy, fun, and quick pizza.
Instant Pot Stuffed Peppers from Vegetarian Mamma
This Instant Pot stuffed peppers recipe is a filling and mouthwatering vegetarian meal. Peppers are stuffed with flavourful ingredients and then placed in the Instant Pot to cook.
A few more easy Instant Pot main dish recipes that you’ll love:
- Perfect Instant Pot Chicken Breast from Recipes from a Pantry
- Honey Sesame Chicken from Thrifty Jinxy
- Mushroom Bourguignon from Vegan Heaven
- Instant Pot Crispy Pork Carnitas from Krazy Kitchen Mom
- Instant Pot Chicken Tikki Masala from Cooking You Love
- Spiced Cranberry Pork Roast from Make-Ahead Meal Mom
- Instant Pot Pork Ragu from Berry & Maple
- Coconut Curry Sea Bass in the Instant Pot from Tasting Page
- Instant Pot Sweet Potato Gratin from Happy Foods Tube
- Vegan Brussels Sprout and Butternut Squash Creamy Curry from Healthy Slow Cooking
- Instant Pot Pickled Pork Sliders from Farm Fresh Feasts
- Instant Pot Cajun Chicken and Rice from Leelalicious
- Country Style Instant Pot Cube Steak from A Fork’s Tale
- Chana Daal in an Instant Pot from Flour + Spice
Instant Pot Side Dish Recipes
Easy Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes from Recipes from a Pantry
Dreaming of creamy, fluffy, and easy-to-make mashed potatoes? There is also a vegan version of the recipe with a few easy substitutions.
Easy Instant Pot Brown Rice from Recipes from a Pantry
Make the perfect fluffy Instant Pot brown rice in only 30 mins.
Instant Pot Aloo Gobi – Curried Potato Cauliflower from Vegan Richa
Aloo Gabi is a favourite side dish with Indian meals and is often served with Daal or curries. Naturally vegan and gluten-free.
Butter and Dill Potato Medley from Prepare and Nourish
This Instant Pot side dish recipe uses baby potatoes flavoured with butter, dill, and crunchy sea salt.
A few more easy Instant Pot side dish recipes that you’ll love:
- Instant Pot Sweet Potatoes from Recipes from a Pantry
- Instant Pot Loaded Baked Beans from Penny Pincher Jenny
- Instant Pot Garlic Butter Green Beans from Soulfully Made
Instant Pot Dessert Recipes
To make some of these recipes, you’ll need a Springform cake pan for your Instant Pot.
Irresistible Instant Pot Dulce de Leche Cheesecake from Living Sweet Moments
This is a creamy and delicious Instant Pot cheesecake recipe using dulce de leche (which, apparently, can also be made in the Instant Pot).
Instant Pot Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake from Passion for Savings
Another cheesecake recipe, and equally amazing. Doesn’t it look sooooo good?
Instant Pot Gingerbread Cheesecake for Two from Imagelicious
This gingerbread-flavoured cheesecake recipe is perfect for the holidays and produces 2 individual cheesecakes.
Holiday Orange Spice Cake in the Instant Pot from Fried Dandelions
This gorgeous cake has the perfect crumb texture and takes only 35 mins under high pressure in the Instant Pot.
A few more easy Instant Pot dessert recipes that you’ll love:
- Vegan Pear and Cranberry Instant Pot Cake from Healthy Slow Cooking
- Keto Chocolate Cheesecake from Low Carb Yum
- Instant Pot Caramel from Condensed Milk from Recipe This
- Homemade Pumpkin Pie Pudding from Reuse Grow Enjoy
- Instant Pot Triple Chocolate Cheesecake from Serena Lissy
- Instant Pot Mexican Hot Chocolate Frozen Yogurt Bars from This Old Gal
- Pressure Cooker Jasmine Rice Pudding from Organized Island
Vegan Instant Pot Recipes
Click on over to my 10 Must-Try Vegan Instant Pot Recipes post where I rounded up 10 easy Instant Pot recipes vegans can enjoy:
- Potato Soup
- Perfect Brown Rice
- Butter “Chicken”
- Potato Curry
- One Pot Creamy Mushroom Marsala Pasta
- Barbeque Lentils
- Cauliflower Queso
- Wild Rice Soup
- Minestrone Soup
- Curried Butternut Squash Soup
Other Instant Pot Recipes
A few other easy Instant Pot recipes that you’ll love:
- Instant Pot Bone Broth from Melissa Torio
- Honey-Sweetened Cranberry Juice in the Instant Pot from Prepare & Nourish
- Strawberry Instant Pot Jam by Reuse Grow Enjoy
My Instant Pot Tips and Tricks
Learn one of my favourite Instant Pot tips in my easy Instant Pot Mashed Potato post. It will save you from disasters like onion brownies. (Read the tip and you’ll understand.)
Another easy Instant Pot recipe tip is to buy a second Inner Pot. This way you can cook in one pot, (carefully) remove it from the Instant Pot base, and insert your second pot and cook again immediately. Who has time to wait when there is a lot of cooking to do??
And don’t forget to pick up a Silicone Lid (perfect for storing soups and stews in the inner pot), Glass lid (when you’re using non-pressurized Instant Pot settings), Springform cake pan (for making cakes and the like), and Egg steamer rack (for making hard- and soft-boiled eggs). Yeap, I’m a little accessory-obsessed…
I hope you enjoyed this round-up of easy Instant Pot recipes. Please do let me know if there are any types of recipes you’d like to see added.
** This post contains affiliate links.